Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eat your Veggiesss!

I have been hearing that since I can remember, but now that is exactly what I am going to eat. (Mixed in with some other stuff) I am starting a new adventure, or should I say lifestyle, of being a Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian. Yes I will be eating dairy products and eggs. Maybe eggs. I have come to realize that meat may not be the best thing for me or should I say for the animal. Animal cruelty is sickening, and yes I do know there are farms that treat and KILL the animal better, but I really want to see if I can control WHAT I eat. With this adventure comes a few cons like; protein, iron, cholesterol, and pressure/temptation, yet I really want this. I have been researching “being a vegetarian” for 3 months and overall I see many pros that have made me decide to give it a try. So I hope you guys can support me and hopefully try it for a week. Hahaha. No pressure!. I will be updating you guys and this will be a series. I will be making post about famous vegans and vegetarians that will motivate me.
-Nonnie

1 comment:

  1. I tried to for two whole weeks! I ended up getting really sick, because I wasn't eating enough. I fell back into meat eating after going to McDonalds and smelling the chicken nuggets... But I probably should have done more research like you did.

    ReplyDelete