Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Encouragement is needed…

Going into my sophomore year of college, I decided to look back at the people who motivated me to stay on the right track. I realized how good it felt to just have at least one person pushing you and cheering you on no matter what you’re going through. With that being said, I wanted to encourage people to push on and go after their goals. Sometimes life doesn’t hand you lemons to make lemonade, it hands you a hurdle when you’re not running fast enough to jump over it. That’s the time when you need someone to inspire you to get up. Here is a few words of encouragement from me.

·         Falling down is just a rest stop for you to get up and attack again!

·         Without pain you cannot get strong, so take strength from your plights.

·         When you’re going after something you love, you have more than just good luck on your side.

·         Don’t worry I’m here. J
-Nonnie

2 comments: